Session Video Producer & Editor
Reports To: Vice President of Production
LAI Live is a leader in producing live and virtual events for corporate, association, and non-profit clients. Our team is currently looking for talented event-minded, detail-oriented, quick-on-their-feet individuals for short-term contract positions to meet high demand. Successful candidates may have the opportunity to extend as needed.
- Trim or edit each session as-needed to prepare for posting on-demand
- Coach speakers/presenters through audio checks and background adjustments
- Work with Project Manager/Producer on scheduling full-days of production records
- Able to meet deadlines, some aggressive
- Candidate must have their own equipment & set-up for capturing and editing sessions
- Virtually record speakers and/or panel sessions "live-to-tape," ideally running through a switcher to allow for ISO shots and minimal graphics during the recording
Ideal Session Video Producer & Editor Candidates:
- Located in the East Coast or Central Time Zone
- Must be client and talent facing and patient
- Are not afraid to share innovative ideas and suggestions
- Willing and able to work non-traditional hours
These are short-term contract positions with the opportunity to extend.
If you have experience in live events, broadcast media, or project management, you may be a good fit. Please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Back to Job Listings
Live Event Sales & Service Account Manager
We are looking for an experienced sales professional with a solid history of building client portfolios utilizing outside sales techniques. Preferably selling full-service experiences—whether in live events, sponsorships, conferences and conventions, décor, destination management, or hotel and hospitality businesses. This is a DC-based position and only candidates with proven results in lead generation, portfolio growth, and over $300,000.00 sales per year will be considered.
The successful candidate will:
- Have an entrepreneurial approach to their business
- Research and build relationships with potential new clients
- Build sales portfolio through individual outreach, networking, marketing leads, cold calls, and more
- Assess client growth potential for association and corporate clients to help us grow our Live portfolio in all lines of services
- Achieve sales goals to increase revenue
- Work closely with our Producers to respond to RFPs and proposals
- Draft and negotiate client contracts
- Represent the LAI Live producers at industry conferences, as needed
- Most importantly, remain focused on sales goals and enjoy the selling process!
Only candidates with the following qualifications should apply:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Communications, Marketing, or related field
- At least five (5) years of work experience, preferably in a fast-paced production, entertainment, event, hospitality, or hotel sales environment
- Successful history with outside sales resulting in $300K+ per year
- Extremely organized and detail oriented
- Capable of handling pressure and work on tight timelines
- Exceptional customer service skills are a must
- Ability to travel up to 5%
Leading Authorities’ compensation includes a base salary plus commission, incentive compensation, 401(K) plan and profit sharing, paid vacation and holidays, health/dental/vision insurance, as well as life and disability insurance.
Interested applicants should e-mail their resume and cover letter to email@example.com, and reference Live Event Sales & Service Account Manager in the subject line of your email.
Our offices are conveniently located downtown in Washington, DC, close to the Farragut North and West Metro Stations. Visit www.LAILiveEvents.com to learn more about our Live business and for additional company information.
Back to Job Listings